Cochrane and Associates provide online coaching for both executive coaching and personal coaching.
You receive the same content and time as face-to-face delivery. Client notes are e-mailed to you the client sometimes prior to the session sometimes during the coaching session. The sessions are recorded as in face-to-face meetings attached to an e-mail or burned to a CD (depending on their size) and sent by regular mail.
- Online coaching allows you to access the coach that you want from the convenience of your office or your own home from anywhere in the world.
- Online coaching is very time efficient, simply arrange a time and log in at that time and for that reason, it has become very popular in recent years.
- Where privacy at work is difficult or is a concern you can often have your sessions at home early in the morning or towards the end of the day and so many of us have the latitude to work from home in any event.
- In some cases, it is possible to have the first session face-to-face with the coach and then follow through with online coaching. This allows both you and the coach to build rapport before the online coaching sessions begin
- Clients report very little difference in their gains between online coaching and face-to-face coaching although they do report that face-to-face coaching is preferred.
Note: Telephone only coaching sessions tend to be a little shorter as longer sessions can be unduly wearing.